Pearl of the Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread

4 posters

Go down

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread Empty Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread

Post by Azunyan May 23rd 2011, 3:24 am

So if you've seen my introduction thread, you'd know by now that I'm Firion from DF. I hold a sticky thread in the Anime section of DF which is "Firion and ChronoKid's Anime Recommendations". And now, I share upon you guys some good animes worth watching~! :D

Buuuuut I'll probably do it later or tomorrow. LOOOOOL lol!
Azunyan
Azunyan

Back to top Go down

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread Empty Re: Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread

Post by MAGISTER May 23rd 2011, 3:28 am

Nice Azunyan :D :D I'll wait for your anime recos Razz
MAGISTER
MAGISTER
JUDGE

https://pinoydissidia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread Empty Re: Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread

Post by ziggyzi40 May 24th 2011, 2:56 am

azumanga daioh :D
ziggyzi40
ziggyzi40
MANIKIN
MANIKIN

Back to top Go down

Post by MAGISTER May 24th 2011, 5:23 am

ano na nga ba story niyang Azumanga Daioh...nakalimutan ko na Razz
MAGISTER
MAGISTER
JUDGE

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggyzi40 May 24th 2011, 5:30 am

uhhhh.... wla cya storya :D high school lng sila na puro kalokohan ayun na un hehehehe

ind ko tlga makalimutan nung nanood ako nyan at kinabukasan exam hindi ko linagay ung pangalan ko sa exam at ung mga pinagaralan ko nawala dahil sa palabas na yan
ziggyzi40
ziggyzi40
MANIKIN
MANIKIN

Back to top Go down

Post by MAGISTER May 24th 2011, 5:42 am

lol! buti na lang pala hindi ko napanood niyan malamang ganun siguro nangyari sa akin
MAGISTER
MAGISTER
JUDGE

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggyzi40 May 24th 2011, 6:15 am

naku wag mo lng panoorin sa exam time kundi patay ka
ziggyzi40
ziggyzi40
MANIKIN
MANIKIN

Back to top Go down

Post by MAGISTER May 25th 2011, 5:46 am

hahaha uu nga eh...huwag ko muna panoodin kapag school days baka matulad ako...lagot ako nito lol!
MAGISTER
MAGISTER
JUDGE

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggyzi40 May 25th 2011, 6:21 am

hahaha manood ka muna ng hindi nakaka tuyo ng utak >Smile)
ziggyzi40
ziggyzi40
MANIKIN
MANIKIN

Back to top Go down

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread Empty Azumanga Daioh and School Days!

Post by Azunyan May 27th 2011, 2:17 am

Well, speaking of Azumanga Daioh.. :D

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread Xjaymanx_azumanga_01sm

Azumanga Daioh chronicles the everyday life in an unnamed Japanese high school of six girls and two of their teachers: child prodigy Chiyo Mihama and her struggle to fit in with girls five years older, reserved Sakaki and her obsession with the cute animals who seem to hate her, spacey Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga with a skewed perspective on the world, Koyomi "Yomi" Mizuhara's aggravation at an annoying best friend, Tomo Takino, whose energy is rivaled only by her lack of sense, sporty Kagura and her one-sided rivalry with Sakaki, and their homeroom teacher Yukari Tanizaki and her friend, physical education teacher Minamo "Nyamo" Kurosawa.

School Days
WARNING : YANDERE ANIME

Yandere - a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. The term is derived from the words yanderu meaning a mental or emotional illness and deredere meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions.

Azunyan's Anime Recommendation Thread School-days-ending-theme

A shy and unconfident teenager, Itou Makoto, has resigned to stealing glances at a cute girl as they ride the same train each morning on their way to their high school. At least until Saionji Sekai surprises Makoto and chances a peek at a photo-snap of the beautiful Katsura on his cell-phone. After evilly teasing Makoto about his hopeless crush, Sekai offers to support him in his romance. So after many Makoto-pep-talks and lots of scheming, the three become close friends. Close enough that Makoto braves asking Katsura out on a date. And she agrees. Later that day, Makoto finds a quiet moment to express his thanks for all support that Sekai has offered him, and makes clear his intent on finding a way to repay her kindness. But he is totally unprepared and very surprised at the reward that Sekai has chosen. Sekai steals a long kiss from his lips, before breaking away to run for the train. Sekai turns and wishes Makoto well on his date.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say this is much of a good start considering I've recommended a yandere anime. (-_-")m

But, oh well, I hope you guys enjoy, till my next recommendation. Smile
Azunyan
Azunyan

Back to top Go down

Post by MAGISTER May 27th 2011, 3:11 am

nice reco Smileys
MAGISTER
MAGISTER
JUDGE

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggyzi40 June 1st 2011, 3:04 am

nice Smile
ziggyzi40
ziggyzi40
MANIKIN
MANIKIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Christen June 2nd 2011, 5:14 am

Tip pala, if you copy and pasted information, please state the source. Common courtesy lang.
Christen
Christen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down